Baby Signs® is “on the grow” with new classes that cover topics and ages well beyond the focus of our traditional signing format. The new program, called On the Grow™, offers fun and exciting one-time classes for parents and children (birth to age 3) to enjoy together.
Meet other families while discovering easy ways to make the most of your child’s earliest years, all in the context of delightful games, songs and activities. Delivered by an On the Grow™ Educator, these 45 minutes classes go beyond signing to draw from Dr. Linda Acredolo and Dr. Susan Goodwyn’s other best-selling parenting books, Baby Minds and Baby Hearts.
Visit our Schedule & Registration to see when you can take these fun classes!
- 2 week series: Rumble Tumble Tummy Time™ (Part I & II) – In the first class of our two-part tummy time class, come learn how to make tummy time fun for babies (and parents) by using simple signs, songs & rhymes, and other toys and objects around the home. In the second class, we will learn more ways to make tummy time fun for babies (and parents) by using MORE simple signs, songs and books, while focusing on the importance of touch and snuggle time.
- 2 week series: LOOK and LEARN! (Baby Mind Time™ & Look at Me, Look at You™) – In the first class, learn how to nurture your baby’s “natural” abilities – such as recognizing patterns, visual tracking, and mimicking – using simple songs and games. The second week explores how vision is a learned behavior and encourages healthy vision development by exploring eight specific visual skills using fun songs and activities.
- It’s Potty Time (see video clip below) – Join us for a POTTY PARTY! Meet with other potty training families and learn easy and fun ways to introduce toilet training to your toddler, while decreasing pressure and stress in the home!
- Our Rainbow World – Introduce the important concept of classification to your toddler and preschooler using COLORS!
- Manners, Mealtime & More! - Help your toddler and preschooler learn important social skills – such as good manners – while teaching them signs for their favorite foods.
- Under the Sea - Introduce signs for our favorite under the sea creatures, while helping your toddler and preschooler learn the importance of self-control.
Please contact Elizabeth using the form below for more information about any of the On The Grow™ classes!
NOTE: We proudly use the Original Baby Signs® Program. Descriptions about the Baby Signs® classes and workshops is © Baby Signs, Inc. Text and images from the website, manuals, and other materials is used with permission to ensure integrity and consistency for the Baby Signs® Program and Baby Signs, Inc.