Baby Signs® is “on the grow” with new classes that cover topics and ages well beyond the focus of our traditional signing format. The new program, called On the Grow™, offers fun and exciting one-time classes for parents and children (birth to age 5) to enjoy together.
Meet other families while discovering easy ways to make the most of your child’s earliest years, all in the context of delightful games, songs and activities. Delivered by an On the Grow™ Educator, these 45 minutes classes go beyond signing to draw from Dr. Linda Acredolo and Dr. Susan Goodwyn’s other best-selling parenting books, Baby Minds and Baby Hearts.
All our On The Grow™ classes can be taken as single classes or take them as a series for a discounted price! (See below each age group for series options). Visit our Schedule & Registration to see when you can take these fun classes!
- Baby Mind Time™ – Learn how to nurture your baby’s “natural” abilities – such as recognizing patterns, visual tracking, and mimicking – using simple songs and games.
- Look at Me, Look at You™ – This class explores how vision is a learned behavior and encourages healthy vision development by exploring eight specific visual skills using fun songs and activities.
- Rumble Tumble Tummy Time™ (Part I) – In Part I of our two-part tummy time class, come learn how to make tummy time fun for babies (and parents) by using simple signs, songs & rhymes, and other toys and objects around the home.
- Rumble Tumble Tummy Time™ (Part II) – In Part II, we will learn more ways to make tummy time fun for babies (and parents) by using MORE simple signs, songs and books, while focusing on the importance of touch and snuggle time.
- My Favorite Signs
- It’s Potty Time (see video clip below)
- Our Rainbow World
- Manners, Mealtime & More!
- Outside Adventures
- Under the Sea
NOTE: We proudly use the Original Baby Signs® Program. Descriptions about the Baby Signs® classes and workshops is © Baby Signs, Inc. Text and images from the website, manuals, and other materials is used with permission to ensure integrity and consistency for the Baby Signs® Program and Baby Signs, Inc.